Xam Idea Economics
Author(s): Editorial Board
Board/University: CBSE — Central Board of Secondary Education
About the book
This help book is designed as per the revised syllabus released by the CBSE board in order to give its readers an edge over the others in preparing for the CBSE examinations to be held in 2023-24. Some salient features of this book are as follows:
1. Each chapter begins with CRUX of t the chapter which in turn provides a snapshot of the entire chapter and hence makes the readers ponder over them.
2. In order to help students, practice and evaluate their understanding of a variety of questions including both objective and descriptive type questions with special emphasis on matching-type, reason, and assertion-based, statement-based, case-based, and data-based miscellaneous questions (both objective & descriptive) have been included. Further, these books contain 100 + numerical-based questions to enable students ample room for practice.
3. Further, this book includes NCERT Questions, Previous year questions (with solutions), and CBSE Topper’s Answers, and is indeed a one-stop destination for all the essential questions related to the subject.
4. Some answers have been given in points to avoid the stress of rote- learning; this is in sync with the new pattern of questions asked in the CBSE Examination where long questions are generally split into 2 or 3-mark questions.
5. It includes sample projects patterned along the latest CBSE format for the reference of the students.
6. Comprehensive and elucidative tabular and diagrammatic presentation via flow charts etc. have been done wherever necessary.< >Highlight: It includes CBSE Examination Papers- 2023- SOLVED- With Logical explanations for each question. (*5 Papers from all 5 regions.)